Born in Gallipoli (Le), Italy, in 1994.
Interests: nanotechnologies, microfabrication, smart materials, MEMS, NEMS, composites, ceramics, biomaterials, nanomedicine, nanomechanics, nanoelectronics.
Education and training
- Jul 2012: Scientific Secondary School Diploma at IISS "Q. Ennio", Gallipoli (Lecce, Italy).
- Oct 2015: B.Sc. with honor in Industrial Engineering at Università del Salento, Lecce (Italy).
- Oct 2017: M.Sc. with honor in Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology at Università del Salento, Lecce (Italy). Intern/Guest student at IIT-CBN.
- Nov 2017 - present: PhD Fellow at IIT-CBN.
Honors, Awards, Certifications
- Apr 2012: Awarded the Bronze Medal at the Italian Physics Olympiads.
- Nov 2012: Awarded the Honor Title of "Alfiere del Lavoro" by the President of the Italian Republic.
- Jun 2013: Awarded the "Terra del Sole Award 2013".
- Aug 2014: Awarded the "Città Nuova 2014" prize.
- Apr 2018: Awarded the "G. De Angelis" prize.
- Sep 2018: Awarded the Best Poster prize at the Trends in Nanotechnology International Conference (TNT2018).
- Oct 2018: Achieved the Italian Qualification to practice as Engineer (section A, sector Industrial).
- Dec 2018: Awarded the "Premio Ricerca e Innovazione 2018" prize.
- Aug 2019: Awarded team in the Pitch Challenge during the PhD Summer Schools "Micro and Nano Sensors" and "Drug Delivery" (DTU Health Tech, Copenhagen).
Captive-air-bubble aerophobicity measurements of antibiofouling coatings for underwater MEMS devicesNanomaterials and Nanotechnology, vol. 9
Nanogenerators for harvesting mechanical energy conveyed by liquidsNano Energy, vol. 57, pp. 141-156
Captive-air-bubble aerophobicity measurements of antibiofouling coatings for underwater MEMS devicesTNT 2018- Trends in Nanotechnology